Sunday, June 22, 2008

Waiting for Amelia Mae

This is my sister - B - she's due to have baby number two in just a few weeks. From the title you might guess that it's a girl - it's go team girl in our family !!!

While this was a maternity shoot it also turned into a family shoot and perhaps even an Emma shoot - how classic are these next two?
She is doing a little dance for me here.......

She was definitely marching to the beat of her own drum on this afternoon....I like that though - just goes to show that you don't need everyone looking at the camera smiling to capture great family photos. We got lots of shot of them together but these with Emma just doing her own thing are my favs.....


This is Emma's teddy known as Bedted. She takes him everywhere. We have shots of Mary-Ella's Lamby and they are so precious so I couldn't miss the opportunity to catch a few shots of him too. Stay tuned for the Amelia Mae installment......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting! Being an Aunty is the most wonderful feeling isn't it?!? Sure looks like you all have beautiful little girls. I love your niece stealing the spot light in these :)