Wednesday, August 13, 2008

girls girls girls

Okay - you are in for a photo overload here.....these stunning little girls belong to a long time friend of mine and it was a delight to capture her precious kids. Oh and I have to say - these girls are such a credit to their mum and dad - if you want to meet the most pleasant and well behaved children in the world - look no further......they were a dream to photograph....

This is Miss Tori




And little Willow

and big sister extraordinare Erika



Being a mum to girls myself - I just kinda feel mushy about girls and I love to photograph them and hopefully they will get to see the beauty of themselves (inside and out) and see all the special little things that I see when I look through my lens.

Hope you like these Jen.....more to come too......

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Stunning Sheila!

Hope you are well

Love
Karen