Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Fur Babies

Check out these big fur babies!!!
When I was told I was photographing two Rottie's I wasn't quite sure what to expect and I have to admit being a little nervous and was hoping I wouldn't get my head or leg bitten off. These guys can certainly bark quite loud but they were friendly to me.....can't say the same for the fluffy poodles at the park - I think these guys would have had them in one gobble......


This is Zeus



And this is Gerrie


Here are their loving parents. You can see how much these guys adore their dogs!
They weren't too keen on having their own photo taken but I forced them into it! I hope they are happy I did a little arm twisting!!

Coz look how cute they are.......

1 comment:

Ren said...

Gorgeous parents and absolutely beautiful dogs. I may have peed my pants tho!!!!